It decided to warm up to about 20 degrees and so Dennis decided we needed to go sledding. I hate to say it wasn't really cold and that just proves how warped my temperature gauge has become. We went to a park about 15 minutes from us that has a great hill. It only lasted for about 30 minutes and 4 runs, but that's what you get when you bring along a little one who's almost 3 :) Or maybe that's what happens when Mom has to drag him back up the hill after he screamed the whole way down from the snow flying in his face. He had a little bit of fun, I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like quite an adventure! It's been around 70 here the past week or so. I had a dream this morning that we had a huge snow storm and that we were unable to get out of the building because we were surrounded by an unbelievable amount of snow. Wishful thinking? Some might think so... :)
Post a Comment