Last weekend we went up north about 3 hours to an area known as Boyne Mountain. It is probably one of the best places in Michigan to downhill ski, although I'm not sure I would call it a mountain. We went and stayed in the hotel that has a large indoor water park. We also visited Petoskey and Charlevoix since we had never been up that way. It was a nice relaxing trip overall. Nina eventually got tired of the water park, amazing, and it was nice to go away for a few nights. Here are few pics from the trip, although none from the water park. I never remembered to bring my camera down!
Alek playing at the park on the shore of Lake Michigan
Watching the drawbridge go up in Charlevoix. One little boy was very impressed!
Going on the car ferry across part of Lake Charlevoix.
On the top of Boyne Mountain, after the chairlift ride up.
We finally convinced Nina to just take one by herself.
On the ride down, our hotel is the big one in the back.
Eating s'mores at the campfire.
No comments:
Post a Comment