August 31, 2011

Ionia Free Fair

On a beautiful July day, we headed to the Ionia Free Fair to let the kids go on the rides and check out some of the animals and stuff.  It's free to get into the fair, but not free for anything else.  It wasn't too bad since it was $15 wrist band day.  The kids had fun and we got there just in time.  They closed the fair early this year due to flooding concerns.

 Alek riding the "roller coaster" by himself.
 Nina and her good friend John.  We took them to the fair the last time when they were 3 and 2 I think.


Nina convinced John to go on this although I'm not sure he enjoyed it at first.  Once he relaxed, everything seemed to be fine.  They went back on it a second time at least.

2 comments:

David and Jackie said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Man, time sure does fly. I hope life is great for you guys.

Jess said...

Looks like a fun adventure!! :) You guys are making such great memories!