January 13, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas morning!  Passing out the presents to everyone.  Alek could help more this year because he could read the names on most of the gifts.  Good times!



Nina and her doggie socks.  Possibly the only clothing present she actually liked.


Remote control cars are always good.


 Alek made this ornament at school for us.  He is dressed as an angel and the expression on his face is too much.  You have to click on the picture and get a closer look.  I was laughing so hard and made him feel bad, but it is classic.  I will always have a smile on my face when I pull that out each year.


The mess after the craziness!


 Trying to get a decent shot of everyone.  This one turned out the best.


 Christmas morning after church.


Alek and Nina with my cousins' girls.  


We went to the bowling alley one day as well.  Nina had fun.


Alek had more fun drinking his slushy than bowling.  We had a good Christmas this year even though there wasn't snow.  It was nice that it wasn't freezing cold and we stayed healthy for the most part.  It was fun to do something a little different by going to Frankenmuth instead of Great Wolf Lodge.  It was great to be able to spend time with family and to have my kids excited about giving to others.

1 comment:

Jess said...

It's great to see some pictures of your house! I've been wanting to see them!! :) Love Alek's face in his ornament he made you too. I'm sure he'll especially love it when you bring it out when he's in high school and beyond... :)