And first grade is done! Where did the year go? Nina learned so much this year her favorite part was being able to read pretty much anything, although fairy books topped the list. She lost some teeth, made some new friends and overall grew up a ton. She's become more confident and is willing to try almost anything. Thanks Miss Terry for helping Nina to grow and learn so much this year.
First Day of school, September 2, 2008
All finished with 1st grade!!!! June 5, 2009
2 comments:
Love it! I forgot to bring my camera on Nathan's last day of school! I can't believe she's going to be in SECOND grade!
Congratulations Nina!! I can't believe 2nd grade is just around the corner for her! She is growing up SO fast! I love that you have pics of the first and last day of school!!
Post a Comment