
It's the first snow day we've had for the year. Nina is excited about the snow, but it's not as much fun when you just had 3 days off from school last week. At least we can go sledding today and Alek seems excited about the snow now, so that helps out. Here are some friends from the neighborhood that we went out to play with. There was sledding, snowball fights and snow angel making. A good time and not too freezing!!!
3 comments:
Hoorray! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I'm so excited that you finally caved!
Way to go! Glad to see you expanding your horizons in the electronic world.
Okay Pam, I know everyone is applauding your entrance into to the electronic world but are you sure that you won't be sucked into the computer? :) I love your blog now you have to teach me how to do one.
Post a Comment